PERMIT EXPIRES: ONE YEAR FROM TODAY’S DATE
APPLICANT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Before burning call: 1-800-472-2376 or 909-356-3805 (Rule 444(C)(8-9) and (E)(2))
• All material must be piled/stacked in a maximum size of 5’ X 5’ in such a manner as to promote drying and insure combustion with a minimum of smoke. For minimum drying times see Rule 444(C)(6)(b)(i-v).
• Before ignition remove all trash, tires, oil filters, construction/demolition debris, plastics, rubber, motor vehicle bodies, tar, shop and household debris, etc., as provided in Rule 444 (C)(1) and (C)(6)(c).
• Permittee must not burn during very hot, dry periods when winds are strong enough that burning would be unsafe.
• The fire shall be attended at all times by a responsible person. Fire control tools, (shovel and water are required) must be on-site and available until the fire is completely extinguished. CFC 307.5
• All fires shall be confined within cleared firebreaks or barriers to prevent it from escaping control. If permittee allows a fire to escape, maybe found civilly or criminally negligent or in violation of the law, and held liable for All Fire Suppression Costs incurred by the Fire Department. (H&S Code §13009).
• Permittee shall conform to all conditions of this permit and all applicable local and state rules and regulations. (Rule 444(C)(7))
• Permittee shall curtail burning when informed by the issuing agency, or Air District, that such burning is causing, or contributing to the creation of, a public nuisance (H&S Code §41700).
• This permit must be in possession of the responsible person at the burn site during the burn.
• If all conditions on this permit are not met, this permit shall automatically terminate.
I own or legally control the above-described land and I agree to comply with all fire and air quality management laws, ordinances, regulations, and terms of the permit. I certify that I have read, understand and agree to comply with the conditions on this permit. The information on this permit is true to the best of my knowledge.