EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – Administrative Offices are closed to the public until further notice. We will remain available electronically or by phone.
Defensible Space, Do You Have It?
The definition of defensible space is: the required space between a structure (home, detached garage, outbuildings, etc.) and the wildland area that, under normal conditions, creates a sufficient buffer to slow or halt the spread of a wildland fire to a structure. Defensible space protects the structure from igniting due to direct flame or radiant heat. It is essential for structure survivability during wildland fire conditions and equally important for the protection of firefighters defending your home/property.
Trusted by thousands of fire and law enforcement agencies for over 40 years, Knox Rapid Access Solutions have provided first responders with immediate access into secure buildings, campuses, residences and commercial properties when it matters most. Removing barriers to entry reduces injuries to responders and minimizes property damage. That’s the power of the Knox rapid access system.
Smoke Alarms Recalled
Two Alarms By Universal Security Instruments Require Inspections
Universal Security Instruments in conjunction with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced a recall of smoke alarm model numbers MI3050S and MI3050SB. Consumers owning these two devices should immediately inspect their alarms to determine if it will activate appropriately.
Offices will be closed.
- Friday January 01 New Years’ Day
- Monday January 18 Martin Luther King Day
- Monday February 15 Presidents’ Day
- Monday May 31 Memorial Day
- Sunday July 4 Independence Day
- Monday September 06 Labor Day
- Monday October 11 Columbus Day
- Wednesday November 11 Veterans’ Day
- Thursday November 26 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday November 27 Day after Thanksgiving
- Thursday December 24 Christmas Eve
- Friday December 25 Christmas Day
- Thursday December 31 New Years’ Eve (1/2 Day)
- Friday January 1, 2021 New Years’ Day 2021